Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

FARA Jumper



Jumper- FARA charity shop
T-shirt, joni jeans and hat- Topshop
Hooped earrings- Carrie Elspeth 


Bargain of the outfit : FARA Jumper

Incase you haven't already read my blog post about the jumper, it was originally from Urban Outfitters and I picked it up for £12 in FARA charity shop, a definate bargain! 

I know I'm not supposed to have two bargains of the outfit, but the hat was also a great buy at £5, it was from the Topshop sale and was orignally £12. I find that this time of the year is a great time to buy hats and winter essentials as we still have a few cold months to go and all the shops have great sale on these items. Also come october (yes, it's only 6 months away) you'll be back in your coat and wooly hats again. Hats are great at keeping you warm too, as well as hats I am really into hooped earrings at the moment (as long at they are not to heavy). The ones I am wearing are from  Carrie Elspeth and are lovely to wear, they are silver so don't irritate my ears and are just so light. I think hooped earrings are so versatile to as you can wear them in the day or on a night out.

Yours,

Emma Dilemma

P.S. Quote of the day- "It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not to be prepared."
- Whitney Young Jr.


2 comments: