Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

A letter from Emma about: A Skirt

Dear Reader,

This week when walking home from the station, I could not resist popping into the near by charity shop. This blog post is about the lovely leopard print wrap skirt which I picked up from St Richard's Hospice charity shop. I think it's purrrfect... (sorry I couldn't resist)





Skirt £4
So when I got home I did a little bit of research and found that the skirt is from the brand Episode, in Debenhams. Which is quite a pricey brand, and a very nice one. All in all one happy buyer made even more happy because my £4 goes to a lovely cause which is St Richard's Hospice. 

Yours, 

Emma Dilemma

P.s. Quote of the day-  "Being good is good business."
- Anita Roddick (the founder of the body shop).




4 comments:

  1. Thanks Nat, I'm really pleased with this find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargain at £4! nice outfit! and you have amazingggg eyes! =D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am really happy with it :). Awrh that's really sweet, thanks again and hope you are enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete