Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

A letter from Emma about: Acorns

Dear Reader,

This week has involved lots of ebaying. So, when I went to post the parcels this week I thought it would be rude not to have a look in the local charity shop.

Bare in mind I only had £10 in my purse...


The Bag

£4.95 Acorn's




















The Top



£4.95 Acorn's.

My weekend outfit sorted!





Acorns children's hospice trust is a charity which raises funds for caring and supporting children with life threatening or life limiting illnesses.  The charity not only cares for these individuals but also their families in this difficult time including those families who are bereaved. This chairty helps many individuals; it's great to shop and know that the money you spend goes to such an important cause.


So hit the charity shops this weekend!

Yours,

Emma Dilemma

P.s. Quote of the day- Ethics is nothing else than reverence for life.
- Albert Schweitzer




2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I love your bag, what a steal. Most of my clothes (and definitely my favourite clothes) come from charity shops. SO much more fun than the high street. xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, all of mine are too! It's great to own unique one off items, plus all the money goes to charity. Win, win. I could not agree more with that statement.

    Thanks for reading.

    xx

    ReplyDelete